What Would Coco Do?

"How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone." Coco Chanel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

I love the finer things in life, and I love writing. That's why I'm here. Want Coco to review your product? E-mail me at cococares@gmail.com!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Coco's Birthday Fun

So yesterday was my birthday, and I met a dear friend for drinks at Cabana. Super fun place. We enjoyed $5 martinis, and munched on white bean hummus and "Tennessee Sliders." Everything was delicious, the conversation was fantastic, and the people watching was excellent.

We had a celebrity sighting. Before I go on, I need to ask any and all fans of Sex and the City to please sit down.



We saw John Corbett, also known as Aidan.



He's in town doing his music thang, and was rocking some serious sideburns. Oh yeah.....he's really cute too.

Good times!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

We saw him last year at Fido. He was just chilling at the bar, eating some lunch. My co-worker and I were fighting over who got to jump his bones. Sadly, neither of us succeeded. Sigh.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home