What Would Coco Do?

"How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone." Coco Chanel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

I love the finer things in life, and I love writing. That's why I'm here. Want Coco to review your product? E-mail me at cococares@gmail.com!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Coco Might Be Loco

I just got off the phone with my younger sister. By the way she was talking, I knew she was setting me up for something big. She said she was on board, Mom was on board, and she was going to call my other sister next Her question you might ask?

"Do you want to do the Music City Half Marathon?"

My first answer: "F*cking hell."

My second answer: "I'll do it."

I've got the gear. I have legs, sneakers, workout clothes, an exercise step and exercise DVDs, and loved ones that will be with me. I don't know if I will walk, jog or run, but I will do it. A goal is a great thing, and I'd love to be involved in something so big that is so excellent for your health and well being.

Saturday, April 28, 2007. My date with destiny.

Plus, if I keep up the exercise I will look so hot.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the goal - and good luck!

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can do it Coco!!! And then you should do the Kidney Walk! :) It's actually for a good cause! :)

9:33 AM  
Blogger Pink Kitty said...

Yay Coco!!!

Amazon.com has a fitness journal (I've been using the diet minder by the same company) called BodyMinder. It might be good to use in tracking your training and whatnot.

I like the DietMinder version.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home