What Would Coco Do?

"How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone." Coco Chanel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

I love the finer things in life, and I love writing. That's why I'm here. Want Coco to review your product? E-mail me at cococares@gmail.com!

Friday, October 20, 2006

Love

Things I Love:

Really big trees
The sound of rain on the roof
My car
Peanut butter
Roller coasters
The music of The Barenaked Ladies

Places I Love:

My house
My church
Paris
Monaco
Chicago

The Person I Love Most In This World:

My Dear Husband

This October 22, we will celebrate our 12th year of marriage. I cannot believe it has been that long. It seems like just yesterday we were dancing at our wedding reception. I love our life together, I love the adventures we have, and I love you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Sweetie, I love you too!

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Late congrats!!

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home