What Would Coco Do?

"How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone." Coco Chanel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

I love the finer things in life, and I love writing. That's why I'm here. Want Coco to review your product? E-mail me at cococares@gmail.com!

Monday, November 05, 2007

Sometimes Mondays are the Bestest

This is a happy Monday. It is happy because tonight I will go home to a clean house. Two very nice ladies show up every other Monday and do the chores that I absolutely hate to do. This mostly includes vacuuming and cleaning the bathrooms. The last time I tried to clean my own bathroom I injuried my right ass cheek. It's a long story, but you will be happy to know that I have recovered from the trauma. The nice ladies were hired shortly after this incident. Life is too short to smell like bleach and have ass pain.

It is also a happy Monday because I shan't cook this evening. Now, my faithful readers know that I dig cooking, but I also enjoy eating the cooking of others, and REALLY enjoy not doing the mountain of dirty pots and dishes I seem to create in the process. Tonight I shall go see the Wannabeatles at Mexicali Grill. I am in such a festive mood that I might even wear my tiara. What would be better than British music, Mexican food, and a fancy sparkly tiara? I can't think of anything that could be more faboo.

And the third reason it is happy is because I have gotten over my sickness. Eugenia the purple monkey seems to be nowhere in sight, but perhaps she will return if I get cooties in the future and am taking something soothing with Hydrocodone.

Best wishes to you for a happy Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home