What Would Coco Do?

"How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone." Coco Chanel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

I love the finer things in life, and I love writing. That's why I'm here. Want Coco to review your product? E-mail me at cococares@gmail.com!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A Letter that Won't Be Read

Dear Creepy Sketchy Dewd that Likes to Ambush:


Oh hi hello. I'm the person that parks in the garage on the alley. The only way to get to my office is to use said alley, and I understand that you live there, and you have the right to talk to whomever you want, and go wherever you please. I'm cool with that - really.


That doesn't mean that I have to talk to you Creepy Sketchy Dewd.


You and I both know there are plenty of nooks and crannies where a person can hide, and wait in loquatious ambush for some unsuspecting soul. I remember that one time I turned the blind corner, and you were there and tried to engage me in conversation....which was all one sided on your part, and I got the honk away as soon as I can. No, I didn't really want to hear about the blow-up doll that your sketchy friends got you for your birthday. Did I mention that you are just plain creepy?


I don't know your situation, just as you don't know mine. I do not know how you will react if I tell you to back the frack off, since you live there and I have to pass by you when you are lurking about. So, I shall employ my sketch-warding off tactic, which is to pretend that I am engaged in conversation on the phone, and therefore you will have no opportunity to engage me in conversation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home