What Would Coco Do?

"How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone." Coco Chanel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

I love the finer things in life, and I love writing. That's why I'm here. Want Coco to review your product? E-mail me at cococares@gmail.com!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Margaritas and Mod Music

I don't want to tell you about this. I want to keep it a secret, but I don't think it is really much of a secret considering the robust number of people that were in attendance last night.

Do you like Mexican food? Of course you do!

Do you dig the Beatles? Who doesn't?

Y'all need to check out The WannaBeatles. They perform bi-monthly at The Mexicali Grill, which is where I saw them last night. I cannot begin to tell you how much fun I had. Okay yes.....I had many margaritas under my belt, but it was so much fun singing along to all of those wonderful songs, performed by fabulous musicians, whilst eating my chips and salsa.

British music in a Mexican restaurant? You betcha it goes together! America is a great melting pot.....embrace the meltyness. And now I am thinking of queso.....oh and another margarita.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Had a great time there with Juan and the guys!

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home