What Would Coco Do?

"How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone." Coco Chanel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

I love the finer things in life, and I love writing. That's why I'm here. Want Coco to review your product? E-mail me at cococares@gmail.com!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Coco has Cards!

Do you know someone that is void of class? Or perhaps you see some tragic fashion victim on the street, and want to help, but don't know how? Maybe you just think my blog is super cool, and you want to spread the word? Well I have a solution for you!



Coco has printed business cards, and is happy to mail a quantity to you if you provide your address via email. You can present a card to a friend in need of style, and simply say "hey....this is a fun blog I thought you'd enjoy." Or, if you see someone wearing white bermuda shorts with VPL (visible panty lines), you can simply say, "hi, you don't know me, but this lady can help you." Whatever. I have a bunch of cards, and I want to help the people. Community service is a good thing folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home