What Would Coco Do?

"How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone." Coco Chanel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

I love the finer things in life, and I love writing. That's why I'm here. Want Coco to review your product? E-mail me at cococares@gmail.com!

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Coco Recommends

Coco has been on a big self-care kick recently. You are not going to believe this, but I had my FIRST massage ever last weekend. I don't know why I waited so long, but I can tell you I will indulge in massages more often. I went to Andante Day Spa, which is rather close to my hood. I have been there before and used them for other services, so I knew the facility was lovely, and the staff was faboo.

I decided to get the 60 minute Swedish massage, which was a bargain priced at $70. My masseuse introduced herself, and I noticed that she was a petite little thing.

Turns out she was a petite little thing with Herculean strength.

She worked everything (focusing mostly on my lower back as requested) from my head to my toes, and I felt limber, relaxed and pain-free afterwards. They also offer a 30 minute massage for $40 if you want a shorter session. They also have other sorts of massage like hot stones, etc. I so want to do the hot stone therapy. That sounds fab.

Coco must also recommend Aveda's Personal Blends Collection.



They have range of products from perfumes to body wash. First, you must choose your favorite scent. This is a fun process. You sit down in beside at least 20 vials filled with different cocktails of essential oils. You sniff each one, and it gets put either in the yes or no column. If your brain gets too full of scent, they also have a can of coffee beans that you can sniff as a perfume brain cleanser of sorts. It really works. Turns out that my favorite was a blend of geranium, eucalyptus and lime. I have the perfume, body scrub, shampoo and conditioner. I heart ALL of these products. The great thing about adding the essential oils to the shampoo is that my hair has never been better conditioned, and yet it is not greasy or waxy at all. I'm telling you it is awesome.

So be like Coco and invest in yourself. Self-care is a fabulous thing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home