What Would Coco Do?

"How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone." Coco Chanel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

I love the finer things in life, and I love writing. That's why I'm here. Want Coco to review your product? E-mail me at cococares@gmail.com!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Rehab makes everything okay

Celebrity says something prejudiced.

Prejudicial remark hits the news at lightning speed.

Everyone reads, talks, and thinks about it.

“How dare that person.” “What a hideously unsensitive thing to say.” “I’m never going to pay any attention to that person again.”

Then whatever group the offense remark was directed towards gets up in arms, and goes to their public relations firm, demanding said person to apologize.

Celebrity goes into rehab, because celebrity is obviously an evil person, that probably stomps on daisies and throws rocks at mockingbirds for sport.

I am so so tired of celebrities going to rehab because of something stupid they said. Can’t celebrities just be dickheads, and can’t we get on with life? Do we have to go through their twelve steps with them?

If you can honestly say to yourself that you have never said or thought anything prejudicial, I can honestly call you a liar.

Move along people…..nothing interesting to see here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home