What Would Coco Do?

"How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone." Coco Chanel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

I love the finer things in life, and I love writing. That's why I'm here. Want Coco to review your product? E-mail me at cococares@gmail.com!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Coco Can't Spare a Square

Coco does her best to live "green." For example:

1. I always turn off the water flow after wetting my toothbrush.

2. We are switching out our incandescent bulbs for those energy saving ones once they burn out.

3. I use old t-shirts and "quitter" socks as rags for cleaning.

4. Heck, we haven't even turned on our air-conditioner yet. We have been opening windows much to the delight of our cats. The chirping birds are a great source of entertainment for them.

There are more examples, but you get the drift.

And now I must draw the line. Sheryl Crow, who we all should listen to because she is in entertainment, and therefore her word is gospel, says that we should only use a square of toilet paper per sitting.

She is on crack - wow that is funny on multiple levels, but I am getting off track. As human beings, there are certain things that we must have to function and be happy. I have seen Sheryl - she is like a size zero, and has a bony ass. If she is comfortable with one square then fine, rawk on with your bad self, but keep your bony fingers off of my two-ply and keep your ass off my commode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home