What Would Coco Do?

"How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone." Coco Chanel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

I love the finer things in life, and I love writing. That's why I'm here. Want Coco to review your product? E-mail me at cococares@gmail.com!

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Mother Nature Vexes Me

Yeah it has been cold. A bunch of clothing from my winter wardrobe is still in rotation. I could not wear anything springy and light on Easter, and I did not wear my Easter bonnet to church thanks to you.
You want to kill the new growth on my trees? Fine.

How's about those sprouting plants from those bulbs I planted with great effort a couple years ago? Mmmkay you saucy minx do your worst.

But don't mess with my weekend. Do you seriously think I will stand for you bringing forth rain and thunderstorms whilst the temperature is 75 degrees? Uh uh Mama, bring forth the sunshine.
I have a Saturday ..... a precious Spring Saturday this weekend where I do not have to shoot a wedding. Dear Husband owns this rather hott car:


I want to sit in the passenger seat with the top down, with a scarf on my head and big sunglasses a la Grace Kelly. I am not keen on staying inside and doing something tragic like catching up on my ::shudder:: laundry.
Don't mess with me Mother Nature. I will find you and cut you. Make with the good weather already.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carlita said...

Muahahhahahhah !!!

You made me laugh! How are you kitten?

10:08 AM  
Blogger Coco said...

Hey girl! I'm faboo - just ever so tired of the icky weather. I want to play in the sunshine.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home