What Would Coco Do?

"How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone." Coco Chanel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

I love the finer things in life, and I love writing. That's why I'm here. Want Coco to review your product? E-mail me at cococares@gmail.com!

Monday, November 26, 2007

Catch up time

Bad bad me. I have neglected my blog and my two whole fans (sorry y'all). Last week was pure madness. Dearest Father was in the hospital. He had a planned surgery, but you can never plan on the emotions and stress that accompany having a loved one in the hospital. He is now at home and recovering. God is good!

On top of this, Thanksgiving was last week (duh). We had a smaller crowd this year, and we were extremely bored of turkey, so I made prime rib with horseradish sauce. I know all of you that are enjoying your eighth turkey sandwich are mad jealous, and you should be, because it was just that dang good. The leftovers are buh bye, and tonight we will have a lovely fish dinner. I am so over meat right now.

On the creative front, I have two paintings to share with you. They are both gallery wrapped canvases, and I painted the sides of the painting as well, so they look mad cool. The floral work has red painted on the sides, and the apple painting is a continuation of what is on the face of the canvas. The floral was given to a dear friend for her birthday, and I think I shall keep the apple one. I just love how happy it is.










And that is me in a nutshell. Hope y'all had a lovely Thanksgiving

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home