What Would Coco Do?

"How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone." Coco Chanel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

I love the finer things in life, and I love writing. That's why I'm here. Want Coco to review your product? E-mail me at cococares@gmail.com!

Friday, February 01, 2008

I can't think of a title

I feel like writing, so here I am. This will probably be extremely random, but so is my life, so here goes.

I went to a general practitioner this week and got a physical. I was rather nervous at first, but the doctor was extremely wonderful. It was great to hear that my general health was good - they also took 4 vials of blood (um don't I need some?) and I got to pee in a cup, and I'll get those results shortly.

Y'all they took my blood and in return I got a cotton swab affixed with the tape that also removes skin. You know how that upsets me. Is it too much to ask for a friggin cool band aid? I am seriously going to have to buy some awesome ones, and keep them for such occasions.

Boo boo kisses - seriously how awesome are these. WANT!!!


I slept so extremely well that night, probably because I knew that I had done something excellent for my well being. I am proud of myself. I talk a good talk, but I am sorta bad about taking time for myself, and self care in general. But that will change.

Last night I went to a surprise birthday party for a dear friend. It was a small affair, but fun. I personally have never had a surprise birthday party, and don't really know how I would react. I am so used to doing things for others and not expecting much in return (I am a giver by nature) that I would probably cry (happy tears) but she took it in stride and had a pretty time.

Tonight Dear Husband have a night at home, but it will be a busy one. We are doing a rather exclusive bridal show at The Hermitage Hotel, so we will be preparing for that. Saturday morning and afternoon we will be at the show, that evening we have another party to attend, Sunday is church and Sunday afternoon will be spent with my family eating bratwurst cooked in beer with other acoutrements, as every patriot should do on Super Bowl Sunday.

Yep, random as promised.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Random but interesting...Why do they always give adults the cotton swab and horribly awful sticky tape. I want a cute band aid too!!

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home