What Would Coco Do?

"How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone." Coco Chanel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

I love the finer things in life, and I love writing. That's why I'm here. Want Coco to review your product? E-mail me at cococares@gmail.com!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Undie Wishes and Tortellini Dreams

I love love love the intertubes - because of the beauty known as the Google search, I found two things that I have wanted for a long long time.


Behold:



Ever since I was a kid, I have wanted days-the-week undies. I just thought they were super fun, and I still do. I have been searching for them for years, and was even thinking of designing my own line, but alas I found these.



They even have a bow affixed to each pair that matches the color of the word. RAWK!



Here's my other find:

Happy happy happy. It is IMPOSSIBLE to find good meat tortellini here in Tennessee. I have tried many brands and have been seriously disappointed. I used to buy this brand when I lived in New York, and I just found out that Costco sells them if you order them online, and get them shipped to your business. The only problem is that Dear Husband works out of our home, so they cannot deliver there, and we cannot pick it up at the store. We have a friend that is a chef in his family restaurant, and Dear Husband thinks he can get it delivered there. I would make tortellini, but I seriously don't have the time. 10 pounds will last me forever. There is nothing better on a cold day than a steaming bowl of cappiletti (tortellini in broth) with a little parmesan sprinkled on top. NOM NOM NOM.


The intertubes are rad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home