What Would Coco Do?

"How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone." Coco Chanel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

I love the finer things in life, and I love writing. That's why I'm here. Want Coco to review your product? E-mail me at cococares@gmail.com!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Coco Cough Cough

Coco's is feeling a bit malaise today friends. My apologies for not blogging earlier to all two of my fans. It's weird. I've been going non-stop for a while now, since I've not only been working at my job, but helping dear husband on the weekends with photo jobs. I have the next two weekends off, and it is as if my body is saying "Hello? Put on the brakes please."

Of course, I will fight fight fight, but I just feel generally icky, nothing full-blown yet, but it's in there somewhere.

It brought to mind Coco's Prescription for Times of Sickness.

1. Have a supply of Puffs Plus with Lotion, oyster crackers, ginger ale and tons of water.
2. Curl up on your bed, preferably with some lovely cough syrup laced with codeine or some other soothing agent.
3. Watch Pride and Prejudice with the hottness that is Colin Firth or someone equally sexy and smoldering. An excellent alternative would be BBC's production of North and South. If you don't know the gorgeous creature that is Richard Armitage, shame on you, and buy it from Amazon immediately. It is so worth it.

So that's it for today. I will return eventually with a pretty tale about my most recent trip to Chicago, and other fun things.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my own presciption for feeling physically down is Tropicana Immunity Defense - available at most Kroger stores. Drink 1 - 2 cartons and you'll definitely feel better. It's never failed me.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home