What Would Coco Do?

"How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone." Coco Chanel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

I love the finer things in life, and I love writing. That's why I'm here. Want Coco to review your product? E-mail me at cococares@gmail.com!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Coco Paints!

Being the fantastic and fabulous woman that I am, I have many creative pursuits, one of which is painting. A friend commissioned this work. I love it, and don't want to give it away, but I know it will bring my friend great joy, so yay for that!

Anyhoo....here it is.




And now on to my next work!

Oh, and on the malaise front, I now sound like Phoebe in that episode of Friends where she had the "sexy phlegm," except I do not as of yet have an issue with "phlegm," just a really horse voice. Maybe I should take up singing torch songs.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Smelly caaaat... smeeelly cat... Man this chick sounds good!"

"I. Am. Waiting for my papier mache man..."

"I brought you some chicken noodle soup. But I'm vegetarian so there's no chicken in it. And there's no chicken in the broth either so it's really just noodle water."

I'll stop now.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home