What Would Coco Do?

"How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone." Coco Chanel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

I love the finer things in life, and I love writing. That's why I'm here. Want Coco to review your product? E-mail me at cococares@gmail.com!

Friday, August 31, 2007

Hangover Haiku

Here is I haiku I penned today that sums up how I feel:

Bacchus you bastard
Wine melts away the hard day
Morning brings brain pain

The ibuprofen has kicked in though, and I am feeling much improved.

Um yeah I have been ignoring my blog. Sorry y'all. I have been making jewelry, and writing my novel, which I am happier with every time I write a section.

We do not have a wedding this weekend, so I am hopeful we will have a nice relaxing time at home. I hope to finish my latest painting this weekend. The trees are woefully void of leaves (much like our sad trees here in Tennessee) and then I will paint apples.

A dear friend, who resides in Franklin and is very active in the community, has asked Dear Husband and I to volunteer as wine pourers for an event called Wine Down Main Street, which takes place on November 2. It sounds like a ton of fun, and I am really looking forward to it. Here is more info on the event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home