What Would Coco Do?

"How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone." Coco Chanel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

I love the finer things in life, and I love writing. That's why I'm here. Want Coco to review your product? E-mail me at cococares@gmail.com!

Monday, December 03, 2007

More Painting

Yep I am still in serious painting mode. Here are the works I recently completed.
These are all 5"x7":




And these are all 5"x5":


I love, love, love how these turned out. Still have to sign the flower head series, but since they are square canvases, I'm trying to figure out how I would like them oriented, since I always sign my works on the bottom right.

I have four more that I would like to work on before giving them to my friend for sale in her shop. The last four are, I think 3"x6" in dimension, so they are rectangular (duh). I have already applied the background color (a really pretty light blue) and I am thinking of doing four flowerheads per canvas, but the flowers will graduate deeper in color from left to right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home