What Would Coco Do?

"How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone." Coco Chanel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

I love the finer things in life, and I love writing. That's why I'm here. Want Coco to review your product? E-mail me at cococares@gmail.com!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Coco Paints

So what do you get for the expectant mother that has (or could buy) everything? That's the query I was faced with recently. Dear husband and I have a friend that is expecting her second child, she has a thriving children's dentistry practice, an au pair for her 13 year old.....

You get my point - sistah girl has it going on!

I thought long and hard on what I should do, and I decided that a few packages of onesies (although extremely useful) would just not do, so I got out my paints, brushes and a new canvas, and made her a painting.


Didn't it turn out cute? I know I am not Rembrandt, but I think she will love it. The best gifts are the ones that come from your heart.

She is naming her baby "Rio." I can't help but think of Duran Duran when I think of that hehehhe. Dear husband and I have a wedding to shoot on the east coast this weekend, and will deliver this on our way out there. I can't wait to give this to her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home