What Would Coco Do?

"How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone." Coco Chanel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

I love the finer things in life, and I love writing. That's why I'm here. Want Coco to review your product? E-mail me at cococares@gmail.com!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Y'all

Yep it's me. My days are exponentially busier now, and it looks like it will be this way until late this year. I just don't have the time to devote to the blog, so I am now twittering when the mood strikes me, and I'm finding it pretty fun. So if you would like to follow me on Twitter, here I am:

Not That Cool

I may start up this blog again when my life is less mental, or I may create a new "Not That Cool" blog.

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye.



Coco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home